What a week! 3D Artist Nelson Reid joins us to make sense of the new Tony Hawk Pro-Skater 5 release, warts and all. We also celebrate the discovery of water on Mars and congratulate TBS for their big eSports plans and their new league. The Lightning Round is… as always… where the wheels come off in glorious fashion. We round-robin Twitch viewers beating Dark Souls, the amazing HLN interview about Edward Snowden joining Twitter and Tell-Tale’s impending Back To The Future: The Game reissue. This episode is a bit more beer-soaked than usual. Enjoy with our compliments!
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 is out. Apparently it’s not “GOY” material.
- WATER ON MARS!!! What should we REALLY be worried about?
- The TBS network is getting in on the eSports game.
- Twitch beat Dark Souls.
- Superb troll comments on Ed Snowden joining Twitter.
- GamersFTW is celebrating 20 years of PS1 in Europe.
- Back To The Future: The Game, 30th Anniversary RE-issue. Hoooray!